Cary Creative Center is teaming up with Jack Johnson on his 2014 From Here To Now To You Tour and All At Once, a social action network connecting nonprofits with people who want to become active in their local and world community. All At Once comes to life online at www.AllAtOnce.org and at the Jack Johnson concerts where you can get educated, get inspired, and connect face-to-face with us and other local and national non-profits. All At Once promotes sustainable local food systems and plastic free initiatives.
HOW YOU CAN TAKE ACTION!
- Explore All At Once! Visit www.AllAtOnce.org to check out what you can do before, during, and after the show to get involved.
- Participate in our other fundraising events.
- Visit us at the show! We will be at Jack Johnson’s concert at the Koka Booth Ampitheatre in Cary on May 21st. Please come visit us, take environmental action, and enter to win Best Seats in the House – a chance to watch the show from the side of the stage!
- Help us raise funds! Jack Johnson’s charity is matching donations contributed to us at the show or directly to our organization through September 1st, up to a total of $2500. (As of 7/24, we’re up to $1443!) Make a contribution right now and your money will be doubled by the Johnson Ohana Charitable Foundation!
To donate now to the C3 Raise the Roof Campaign
– Click the button below, specify the amount, and sign in.
– Click on “Add special instructions to the seller” and of type in “AllAtOnce” along with your city of residence. This information ensures that your donation will be matched!
Cash and checks also accepted at Cary Creative Center, just mention All at Once!