Our Benefit Food Truck Rodeo is now behind us. While the weather didn’t exactly cooperate, it wasn’t a wash out thanks to the support of our local community. By any measure, the first event of our C3 Raise the Roof Campaign a success! We made a splash in the rain! Check it out!
We had a great turnout in every way: 917 pounds of yard sale items donated, lots of shoppers taking advantage of the 5 + 5 Sale in the store, four vendors, and four fabulous food trucks!
Special thanks to all of those who helped make this event happen:
- Barone Meatball Company, La Farm Bakery Bread Truck, Sarge’s Chef on Wheels, and Sol Tacos: Thanks for the tasty eats!
- Katie Paxton of Origami Owl Lockets, Caitlin Pickel of Thirty-One Gifts, Lorrie Todd of Pampered Chef, and Joyce Wilford of Classy Pins: Thanks for sharing your products!
- Terry’s Floor Fashions
- The Heart of Cary Association
- The Food Truck Rodeo Committee: Amelia Abrams (yard sale), Susan Borgesi (Belk Charity Sale), Marie Grubbs (social media/campaign webmaster), Leslie Lockhart (vendor fair), Carolyn Mitkowski (graphic design/C3 webmaster), and Gigi Wainwright-Baker (kids activities)
- Our dedicated core of C3 volunteers.
And of course a BIG, BIG, thank you to C3’s supporters! Whether you donated yard/bake sale materials, volunteered behind the scenes, or came on out for some shopping and food trucks, we couldn’t have done it without you. Thanks for enjoying a rainy Saturday with us.
We are confident that the success of the food truck rodeo will propel us forward! What a great start to our C3 Raise the Roof Campaign! We invite you to our next event– Bookmarked! on Saturday, April 12th!